FaMoUs Lobbies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to get sticky *RULES*

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to get sticky *RULES* Empty How to get sticky *RULES* September 29th 2010, 4:55 pm

-Famous-

-Famous-
Founder
Founder

The Sticky's cost $5 per day in the unlock all lobbies section. if you own a thread in the 10th forum or you post one a box will come up click that to pay and your topic will be made a sticky automatically you will see a 24hour countdown clock please note that VIP infections are permitted but only weekly passes.. no life time. That is a scam to say lifetime. All other sticky rules are the same.. No under cutting.. All stickies charge the same prices, lobbies, rental lobbies, and infections..
Rules

- All lobbies must now have minimum price of $20 for everything and $10 for infections only.
- Lobbies can no longer have deals for more than one person.
- Your lobby must accept Paypal as a main form of payment.
- No lobby can do system link unless they are verified and stickied.
- No lobby can offer lifetime infections. Only Stickied lobbies may offer one week passes for a minimum of $75.
- If you choose to let people rent your lobby you must charge a minimum of $60 for 30 mins and $120 for an hour.
- Do not have other websites on your thread. This is advertising and against the rules.
- Bumping and double posting are against the rules. Having other people bump your topic for you is also against the rules. If you do either your post will be closed. This also goes for stickies.

Not following the rules above will cause your post to get closed.
If you believe you were following the rules above and your thread gets closed anyways, PM me with a link to your topic and I will check to make sure it abides. It I don't find anything wrong with it I will open it back up.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum