FaMoUs Lobbies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Doctor Famous' Flashing Service and Modded WaW Zombie Disks

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

For $20, 1600 microsoft points or a 3-month Xbox LIVE Code and shipping costs(has to be paypal) both ways i will flash your xbox 360 to play back-up games for you. If you don't know how to do it yourself or don't want to risk your xbox contact me on AIM and i will ask for some information and then I will flash your xbox it shouldnt take me longer than 2 days unless I am very busy. You pay for shipping so you can pick how fast it is. This is for playing back-ups of games you already own legally. NO PIRACY! Leave a note in the donation that it is for me to flash your xbox. This service is for the United States only. If you really want to pay the shipping costs of an xbox from Europe to the US and back i will flash your xbox for no charge.

AIM: drpotimusguy
PayPal: jdog2310@hotmail.com

I am also selling two modded WaW Zombie Disks to use only if you already legally own the game! I am charging $5 for each of these and I am sending them in an envelope so shippin will be free but might take a week or so. Contact me on AIM before you purchase this and I will give you more information.

Here is some proof that the disks are modded and that I have a modded disk drive (to show i can flash xboxes.) Also I am an administrator so I'm not scamming :p But here you go...

Spoiler: